- One-touch tool-less blade and chain adjustments for easy operation and maintenance
- Rubberized grip handles are ergonomically designed for comfort and east handling
- Large trigger switch with soft start for smooth start-ups
- Built-in current limiter helps protect motor from burn-out by reducing power to motor when saw is overloaded
- Large oil reservoir with view window allows operator to check bar oil level
As a Makita power tool, the Makita UC4030A Commercial Grade 16-Inch 14.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw (with Tool-Less Blade And Chain Adjustments) has more power, weighs less, and is more compact and more efficient than any other. With nearly 90 years of experience in advanced motor design, Makita applies the latest innovation to engineer and manufacture the best power tools in the world. At jobsites around the world, professional users are dumping the old, getting the new and gearing-up with Makita. Makita offers more solutions for the professional trade. You're not just a great tradesman, you're a person. We build tools that Feel better to use. Since when your tools Feel better, you Feel better. And when you Feel better, a job isn't just a job, it's an opportunity to demonstrate how powerful you can be. And when the job is done, you'll still have energy to do the things you love. Makita manufactures best-in-class industrial power tools for the professional user. Our tools work hard and standup to brutal working conditions, but last even longer with periodic service and repairs. That's why we offer a comprehensive national service network. Makita Factory Services Centers deliver world-class service for the complete care of all Makita products. We are also proud to offer a network of over 600 Authorized Service Centers. Each facility understands the importance of quality and efficient service. Makita Authorized Service Centers meet our high-quality standards and provide the same distinguished service experienced at any of our Factory Service Centers.