- 10 x 20-foot canopy with included screen kit to create a fully enclosed event
- Quick and easy set-up with built-in slip together swedged tubing
- Heavy-duty 1-3/8-inch diameter all-steel, 8-leg frame
- 100 percent waterproof fitted, fully valanced polyethylene cover
- Wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points
Both a canopy and an extended event tent, this 10 x 20-foot ShelterLogic Max AP canopy can convert to a fully enclosed screen house with the included panels. Set up is quick and easy with the built-in slip together swedged tubing, and wide foot plates on every leg ensure easy access to secure anchor points. The Twist Tite tensioning squares up the frame and tightens down the cover. The fully valanced polyethylene cover is 100 percent waterproof with advanced engineered, triple-layer and rip stop construction. And it's been UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers and anti-aging agents so it will withstand the elements for years to come. Its 50+ UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating blocks more than 98 percent of UV harmful rays. What's in the Box This package includes a 10 x 20-foot canopy, polyethylene fitted cover, screen kit, temporary spike anchors, foot plates, bungee cords, and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. "