- As seen on Good Eats "Right on Que". Alton Brown said: "It's so cool!!"
- Foods cook in a smoky environment that is naturally moist resulting in foods that are juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender, and simply delicious.
- Keeps a 22.5" Weber Kettle cooking at 225 degrees on one load of charcoal for up to 8 hours!
- Fits Weber Kettles and Smokey Mountains, Char-Broil Horizontals and Offsets, Brinkmann Vertical, Vikings, or any cooker with a flat or spherical surface with a fire vent damper less than 5" in diameter.
- Everything included in kit for operation from AC power; operates from 12VDC cigarette lighter socket using optional adapter available separately.
The IQ110 connects to nearly any charcoal or wood fueled barbecue pit. Here's the amazing part: You set the cooking temperature on the dial and it then regulates the cooking temperature just like a kitchen oven does. In fact, it regulates the cooking temperature BETTER than most kitchen ovens! And better than a kitchen oven, your foods cook in a smoky environment that is naturally moist resulting in foods that are juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender, and simply delicious. The IQ110 is installed on most cookers without tools. First, the standard adapter is attached to a lower fire vent using the thumb/toggle bolt. The remaining two lower vents are then sealed with the included high temperature aluminum tape. The IQ110 's air hose is then connected to the adapter. Finally, the temperature sensor is attached to the cooking grate and plugged into the IQ110. The only thing left is to get hungry! Includes IQ110 Blower Box, Air Tube, AC Power Supply, 6' Smoker Temperature Probe, Users Guide, and Standard Pit Adapter Kit. Fits Weber, Char-Broil, Brinkman, Viking, and many more.