- Pump with pre-filter for water gardens; safe for fish
- Moves 2,400 gallons of water per hour; 19 feet maximum lift (head); pre-filter
- Magnetic-driven, epoxy-encapsulated, oil-free motor; consumes � the energy (240 watts) comparable pumps
- 1-inch female national pipe thread inlet 1-inch or 1-1/4-inch flex tube male outlet
- 3-year limited warranty on pump
Pondmaster 2400 gallons per hour (gph) magnet drive pump with 19 feet maximum lift (head). Uses 240 watts of electricity. The inlet is 1 female national pipe thread (FNPT) and the outlet is 1" male national pipe thread (MNPT). The outlet also accepts 1-1/4" ID flexible tubing. Includes non-clogging pre-filter as shown to protect the pump from debris. Equipped with 18ft power cord for use in ponds. Energy efficient - low electrical consumption for the high volume of water being circulated. Fish safe epoxy encapsulated motor - no oil to leak out. Only one moving part - no motor seals to wear out. Three year limited warranty."