- Heavy duty, wheel charger is recommended for home, farm, garage and recreational use on maintenance free, low maintenance, deep cycle and conventional 6 and 12-Volt batteries
- 10-Amp high rate continuous charger will recharge batteries in 3- to 5-hours
- 40-Amp fast charge will quickly recharge dead batteries in 40-minutes to 2-1/2-hours
- 200-Amp starter charger provides up to 350-Amps of engine cranking power to assist in starting cars, trucks, vans, RV's and most large industrial or farm equipment
- 150-Minute timer automatically shuts charger off or use the hold position for continuous or overnight charging
Heavy-duty, powerful and durable- for the do-it-yourselfer and professional mechanic. All Schumacher wheel-style chargers have tough all-steel cases, coated with baked enamel finishes. They are also equipped with cooling fans and deeply-louvered ventilation for high performance and long life. Models are available for fleet, farm and industrial use with a variety of-Amp outputs, including high-output rates for starting most vehicles and a rate for slow charging.