- Temporary power source ideal for outdoor events, camping, job sites and parts of your home during blackouts
- Supplies a reliable output of 5500-watts and a maximum of 6875-watts
- Fueled by liquid propane that reduces fossil fuels, compatible with 20 and 30-pound propane cylinders and CARB compliant
- Includes a 120/240-volt 30-Amp L14-30R Twist Lock Outlet, (2) 120-volt 20-Amp 5-20R duplex outlets, (2) 20-Amp 1P and 25-Amp 2P circuit breakers
- Comes with a 2-year residential and 1-year commercial limited warranty
The Generac 6001 LP5500 Series Portable Generator is a reliable temporary power source that reduces your use of fossil fuels when providing power at outdoor events, camping excursions, job sites and parts of your home during blackouts. The LP5500 supplies a reliable output of 5500-watts and a maximum of 6875-watts (for start-up of devices). The 50-state control panel includes (1) 120/240-volt, 30-Amp L14-30R Twist Lock Outlet, (2) 120-volt 20-Amp 5-20R duplex outlets, (2) 20-Amp 1P circuit breakers, (1) 25-Amp 2P circuit breakers, an hour meter and outlet covers to provide added protection from the outdoor elements. Equipped with a powerful 389cc OHV (overhead valve) engine, the LP5500 features a low-oil shutdown system to prevent engine damage and keep your generator in good shape for long-term use. The "Power Dial" includes all engine functions in one simple control. Fuel is supplied by liquid propane (LP) through the fuel tank holder that's integrated into the back of the frame for easier and safer transportation. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored indefinitely without deterioration, safely transported without spillage and is biodegradable and non-toxic. The integrated fuel tank holder is compatible with 20 and 30-pound propane cylinders for flexibility, convenience and extended runtimes. This generator has a dolly-style handle which folds down during storage and heavy-duty never-flat wheels for increased maneuverability and reliable portability. Other features include a hardened 0.25-inch steel tube cradle, recoil pull starter and quick-access enclosure. The Generac 6001 is CARB compliant, measures 35.5-inches by 26.3-inches by 36.5-inches and weighs 184-pounds. The Generac 6001 LP5500 Series Portable Generator comes with a 2-year limited residential and 1-year commercial warranty.