- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic, Powder-Coated steel
- Tumbler capacity: 80 gallon, 10.72 cubic feet
- Double walled panels to absorb and retain the heat that decomposes the material
- Internal bar mixes the compost and allows the flow of oxygen
- Tumbler easy turns on its axis for balanced rotation
Featuring a 80-gallon (10.72 cubic feet) capacity, the Lifetime compost tumbler is the perfect addition to your backyard. The ingenious tumbler design easily turns on its axis for balance rotation, and the internal aeration bar mixes compost and provides air flow. Constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the compost tumbler is durable, UV-protected, and has dark, double-wall panels to absorb and retain heat. For added convenience, it has an extra large removable lid and a spring-loaded pin that locks rotation during filling. The composter is black with a galvanized steel base, and comes in 1 box, with a how to compost DVD included. Easy assembly with all hardware included.